Friday, March 7, 2014

My Full Definition of Love and Unconditional Love

Here is an update about my definition of Love, after being reminded of Alex Collier's mention of unconditional Love. I have always held such a definition but it seems like I didn't put them together in such a way before. Perhaps this full meaning I held got 'lost in translation' while I was translating my 3 dimensional understanding of Love into words.


Here is my definition of Love as being a fusion of perceiving from other people's perspective as well as the acceptance of it:

Full Past, Present and Future Unconditional Love
- to perceive from other people's circumstance/perspective that allows one to accept all of their possible behaviour as being natural/normal

Love in the Present
- to perceive from other people's circumstance/perspective that allows one to accept their current behaviour as being natural/normal


Judgment Can Coexist with Unconditional Love

Loving others unconditionally by accepting their behaviour as natural doesn't mean that one is not allowed to help them to better their way of life to become more harmonious by perceiving/judging the disharmonious aspects within their life, and helping them to move on from such.

No comments:

Post a Comment